- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies & Activity Tracking
We utilize Hotjar on our website. Hotjar may collect and process information which is automatically and passively collected, whilst You navigate through and interact with the content on our site, together with information on Your device or computer (such as cookies).
The sole purpose of passively collecting Your information is to improve Your experience when using our site.
Through the Hotjar code embedded on our site, the information collected and processed includes:
The following information may be collected related to Your device and browser:
- device’s IP address (captured and stored in an anonymized format);
- device screen resolution;
- device type (unique device identifiers), operating system, and browser type;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the site.
- Mouse events (movements, location and clicks)
For a sampling of visitors, Hotjar servers automatically record information which is collected from our site. This data includes:
- referring URL and domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage;
- date and time when website pages were accessed.
Cookies are small data files transferred onto computers or devices by websites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on our site.
Most browsers allow You to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If You do not wish to have cookies placed on Your computer, please set Your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing our site. Please note that by doing so, some features of certain our site may become unavailable.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
For more info about the cookies We make use of, please visit Cookie Information.
How Hotjar secures data
Hotjar has implemented various measures to ensure that the information is adequately protected against unauthorised access, use, disclosure and destruction. Please keep in mind that risk can never be eliminated but can be significantly mitigated and reduced. All measures which Hotjar has taken significantly reduce the risk. Hotjar shall not be held liable by any Third Party, including You, in any event of unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of information provided that such is not due to Gross Negligence, willful misconduct, fraud or bad faith by Hotjar.
Security measures adopted by Hotjar include:
- access to the information stored within Hotjar’s servers is restricted to a limited number of Hotjar employees and to users designated on our Customer’s accounts and Third Parties who can access the information only in specific and limited circumstances and are bound by confidentiality;
- Hotjar’s servers are protected by
- firewalls establishing a barrier between Our trusted, secure internal network and the Internet and
- IP restrictions, limiting access to whitelisted IPs;
- each Customer (i.e., All Around Creative) may only access information pertaining to its Customer Website that it is tracking and to the specific End Users visiting such Customers Website;
- we use HTTPS for Hotjar’s Services providing secure transfer of data to prevent wiretapping and man-in-the-middle attacks;]