Purposefully Engage Leads to Increase Sales
Your inbound marketing may be generating plenty of leads, but what do you do when they aren’t ready to convert? HubSpot says that up to 90% are not ready to make an immediate purchase. What can your company do to nurture them and keep them engaged until they are ready?
AAC-Approved Lead Nurturing Tactics
There are multiple ways to nurture your leads, but what are the best methods? Here are a few options AAC considers to be the more effective in converting leads into customers.
- Leverage Content: All your customers are different. That means that not all content works for all your customers. If you have taken the time to segment your contacts, then you are on the way to a successful strategy. Taking the time to learn what content works best for each group of contacts will help improve engagement. You need to understand each of your target persona’s characteristics like interests, goals, and objectives in order to create content around them.
- Multi-Channel Nurturing: Gone are the days of relying solely on an email campaign to nurture leads. With today’s technology, you need to utilize email marketing in conjunction with social media, paid retargeting, dynamic website content, and direct sales outreach. While this may seem daunting, a CRM platform with marketing automation can help. We will touch on this in the next section.
- Multiple Touches: Studies show that it takes an average of eight marketing touches from the time prospects enter the top of the funnel until they become customers. One way to make multiple touches successful is to ensure each step addresses common questions and concerns of the persona. This helps them move through the funnel and eventually convert.
- Personalized Emails: Without the proper personalization, leads feel as if your content is irrelevant, or worse, spam and become unengaged. Beyond personalization, you also want to deliver the right messages to the right people at the right times. Provide them with relevant materials that make sense with where they are in their buyer journey and give them an indication of what to expect in future emails.
- Lead Scoring: This is a method giving prospects points based on demographic or firmographic information as well as key buyer actions including website browsing behaviors, conversion events, or even social media interactions. This determines which leads should be followed up with and which need to be nurtured more.
How Can Automation Help Lead Nurture?
Using a CRM platform like HubSpot can help you manage your lead nurturing by seamlessly connecting all the interactions with your leads, including calls, emails, website visits, clicks, and more in one place.
Combined with HubSpot’s automation, you can efficiently enter contacts into an email workflow, schedule social posts on multiple platforms, and create outreach reminders. HubSpot offers exactly what you need to continue engaging your leads and keeping your company top of mind, all while providing them the content needed to move closer to becoming a customer.
When you continue to engage your leads and strategize the sales funnel content, you ensure sales and conversion rates increase. If you have questions about your lead nurturing strategy, All Around Creative has the B2B experience to help.